Monday 6 June 2011

Study time + Romantic Song!!

4 days before final exam and I'm still stuck in here to write....

One thing that I must get by this month is passing my paper. hahaha... but in order to get it I must study hard. and i found that it is easier to study with romantic song... *emo makes me easier to memorize....

therefore this is romantic song that already played in my ears for past 2 weeks....
1. 25 Minutes - MLTR
2. Ai De Lu Shang - Richie Ren
3. Ai Ni Bu Shi Liang San Tian - Fish Leong
4. Back at One - Brian McKnight
5. Breaking My Heart - MLTR
6. Dang Ni Gu Dan - Zhang Dong Liang
7. Deeper In Love
8. Di Yi Ci - Guang Liang
9. Eternal Flame - Atomic Kitten
10. Fen Shou Kuai Le - Fish Leong
11. Home - Michael Buble *Best Song!! I miss my home....
12. If Tomorrow Never Comes - Ronan Keating *Best voice + lyrics
13. Last Kiss - Pearl Jam *should watched the movie too...
14. Moon River - Henry Mancini *Thanks to Hartman
15. Semua Tentang Kita - Peterpan
16. Sebuah Kisah Klasik - SO7
17. The Actor - MLTR
18. The Moment - Kenny G
19. Yi Chang You Xi Yi Chang Mong - Wang Jie
20. We are The Reason - Avalon
21. When You Say Nothing at All - Ronan Keating
22. Whenever You Will Go - The Calling *not really like it coz the sound very strong but good lyrics
23. Wo Ai Ni - Wang Jie *another good lyrics
24. Xuen Ze - George Lam n Sally Yeh *BEST!!! I will definitely sing it for my wedding....
25. You Took my Heart Away - MLTR *Good lyrics
26. Wo Shi Zhen De Ai Shang Ni *Winner of Galau Song!!
27. The Rhythm of Love *Too bad only can play it at home coz need to use Youtube....

That's all the romantic song that I will listen to during study time.... I know it felt so old, but the older the better "chinese proverb"

I hope this song will also help you to study and get a good result on your subject XD

Regards,
Dino

No comments:

Post a Comment