Saturday 4 June 2011

not able to sleep well

It has been a great time in msia. And I realised that I'm going back for good very very soon. it was a difficult time for me to study as I'm preparing myself to the next level yet I need to study at the same time...

Yeah it has been a few days that I'm not able to sleep properly. There are a lot of stuff in my mind. approximately I could sleep for 3-4hours per day. And it makes me become very emo. But the good things is not many ppl read this stuff and I can write whatever I want to write since no one will knew it also *evil laugh

Somemore there is relationship problem with friend which make me more emo. And business stuff also make me emo. I just wanna get rid of it ASAP. It is a good things if I can share it out with others, but who will listen to it man!! Most of them thought that I'm super perfect that nothing in my life is went wrong. But inside of me know it so well that a lot of problem that I'm dealing with yet no one is coming and help me *its a sad stuff but, life still go on...

Sometimes I felt that I'm very stupid. Why I should listen to their problem so much, yet no one is listening to my story. Maybe I should like them. If u wanna share you share, if not then pretend you are okay. But I'm not able to do it since I appreciate them so much that when I saw their gloomy face, I will asked them whether they are ok or not. And it will come out with problem and another problem need to be solves. But that's life, think others instead of myself. Maybe by solving their problem, it could solves mine too... Who knows :)

Life is not fair... People loves to know our secret but not many wants to know what we r struggling at...

Regards,
Dino

1 comment: