Monday 13 June 2011

never criticise others.... If...

I made this stuff is not because that I’m better/clever than you. I just want to clarify that never critic other weaknesses if you have the same problem too. It will destroy you morally and spiritually.

People love to give a solution to others but they never realize that they are the one who really need that advice. For example people like to say “we can’t cheat” yet they also do the same stuff… do you think their advice will work on us?? YES

I wrote this is not because I’m angry with someone I just want to tell you that if you want to critic/advice me, please check yourself first, are you exercising it? If not, please shut your mouth. It will benefit you too because you will not be critic back because of the same problem.

Thank you,

Dino

No comments:

Post a Comment