Sunday 5 June 2011

Happy Sunday!!

Its a great time to enjoy Indonesian Fellowship...

It has been a emo day (sunday) where I don't feel to praise and worship the Lord during service (btw I'm going to meet members and becoz outside is damn hot, I go inside and sing worship song only).
BUT!! After I went for IF, during praise song (errmm... I think the song is more unto worship song)... Instead of singing, I'm focusing on praying and praying, because I believe that no one could solved the problem (again, because I don't feel like to share "because they never asked") until worship, I felt the presence of God and God told me that I'm too far from Him. Its like I'm infront of God and guide Him instead of Him infront of me and guide me. And the word was clearly says that follow Me and I will show you the right path... Immediately I know that God still care for me... Despite of getting strength from others, I withdraw it from my Main Sources. And when I surrender my life to Him, my life is much better, the problem that I look unto is smaller than before...

Indeed God is good. After that during my nap time, one of my member called me. and asked whether my girl member need to be send back or not and he also encourage me for my study. I really thank people like that, for me caring is more valuable than money. Ofcourse we also make a good deal (hehe *secret). I think I will enjoy my last moment of Msia before I going back to my hometown.

God is Good... He changed my bad day to bright day. I'm not wearing anymore fake smile mask to go anywhere :)

Regards,
Dino

No comments:

Post a Comment