Saturday 4 June 2011

sad moment...

Hi. I'm back again. After so long never write blog...

Yeah I just realize that it is easier for me to blessed others rather than receiving...

I know sometimes I'm a bit busybody (which brought disasters).
I love to help others, and this is what I get... Sien.... Being backstab by friend is not a good stuff... If you really don't want to help then just say it to me. No need to share it to others. Why must make small matter become big? Is it bring benefit to you? I'm really pissed off!!

Sometimes I really want to give up on helping others. There is no benefit at all. Even if I asked/being asked to go makan (eat), I will make sure that they can make the time for me or I will try to rearrange my time so that we can have a good meal. And I don't even asked them to pick me because their time is precious.
I still remember that I need to walk for 30mins just to get snack that can blessed my members. Am I tired? Yes. Do I have other things that is more important? Yes. But all I did just to make sure others can be blessed by the food. I even go to their house (30mins walking distance) to make sure that they will not waste their time and petrol to pick me. All that I do is with a cheerful heart because i believe it definitely will bless others.

But now, what happened? Someone backstab me because I'm asking help from him/her. Maybe I shouldn't asked help anymore. Just close my eyes and pretend no one need help. Since I don't even need their help. God gave me this amazing feet to walk. And I'm more happy to use it....

Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you guys will understand that we are here not to fulfill our own desire but also helping others to reach their destination.


Regards,
Dino

No comments:

Post a Comment