Sunday 5 June 2011

girlfriend??

A lot of people think that I don't have any girlfriend because I'm too choosy. Well they are right. I'm not looking for girlfriend anyway. I'm looking a wife who can understand me inside-out...

Well a lot of people is asking what kind of criteria that a girl should have that attract my attention...
There are only 4 criteria:
1. Love God
She must know God and always remind me of God love...

2. Communication
When you know me more than I will talk more, therefore communication between one another is very important. I don't look at a girl because she is pretty (well maybe abit) but how she communicate with me. What is the purpose if I have the prettiest wife on planet earth but don't have idea how to communicate with her.

3. Motherly style
This is very very very important too... I love a girl who know how to cook, how to clean their room, etc etc. Because I love my home a lot!! Therefore if my wife is someone who is not able to take care of home, then how? For me getting a maid is ok but you know that wife/girlfriend cook is the best right :)

4. Long hair
Hahahaha... This is no joke!! Its real! Don't even think that I will love you because you got a short hair... Hair is a very important part of a women. Its like their tiara/crown.

Some people asked me what if she wants to work after married? For me I'm okay with it as long the work is not risky (eg of risky place: construction place). ofcourse her work place is not club or pub and also her works will not make her very tired (like doctor or air stewardess). #suddenly feel so hard to find a girlfriend for me XD

What if my girlfriend/wife like to wear hot stuff? For me I'm okay with it. Coz she want to show me how creative she is in dressing, and ofcourse she will score more points. Others? Don't care man, it is their problem if they get excited or disappointed because she is taken by me.

Yeah. That's my criteria. If you are able to find it for me... Please tell me, hahaha... I wanna get married at the age of 25 #crazyatnight

Regards,
Dino

No comments:

Post a Comment