Monday 6 June 2011

exercise, junk food, fat and sweat!!!

I think I'm getting fatter lately. Which is not a good sign!! If only I grow fatter on my hand or chest, it would be great. But the fat loves my tummy more than any places. I could feel there is buoy on my tummy, which tell me to exercise more!!

And the problem came!!
For me exercise is not a tough paper (exam is tougher than this), the problem is... I like to eat junk food after exercise... And my buoy expand faster than before... I need to repent!! Everytime I saw a mirror, I will understand why I don't like to take pic. Because my tummy is damn big yet my body is damn small. And it looks not normal at all!! T.T to make things worst I don't have the look of brad pitt or leonardo de caprio. Haiz... But I'm thankful because I'm still doing exercise everyday and my body is healthier than before (exercise)... Hahaha...

You guys, should exercise too. The easiest exercise is jogging. Some more it would bring benefit if u saw pretty girl on the street or u know ur neighbour better than before. Ofcourse your body is getting stronger and fit!!

I have another problem also. Too much sweat... Last time it is hard to get sweat, nowadays even I walk to college (15mins distance), I sweat like a pig (btw pig is sweating at all)... I must make sure that people didn't realise that I sweat a lot!! And ofcourse I'm not able to eat garlic too much too... If not my sweat smell like a rotten egg (maybe I need to save my sweat and use it to sabo people *evil smile)....

In the end I just wanna say, eat healthy food, keep do your exercise, have a healthy habit, don't smoke, drink wine/beer with right portion if you want to see your grand grand children.

Regards,
Dino

No comments:

Post a Comment